- . If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
You have the following rights:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you, or require that it is transmitted to another data controller;
- To request that we restrict our data processing activities or cease processing your personal data in certain ways, for example because you do not consider it lawful;
- To require us not to send you marketing communications;
- To withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to process your personal data;
- To object to how we process your personal data, in particular where we are relying on our legitimate interests; and
- To ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, for example because it is causing you distress or you believe it to be no longer relevant, or to correct the information if it is incorrect.
- If you would like to exercise any of your rights as stated above, you can do so by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we will be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply (including where we are processing it in our capacity as a media organisation). You can find out more about your rights at www.ico.org.uk.
- If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
- If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response, or have any other queries, you can also contact the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113.
This Policy was last updated on 20th June, 2020.